Contested divorce change to mutual divorce after date for trial given

My husband denied to give divorce in mutal consent.. now the court has been given date for trial.. Can contested one turn to mutual if he agree to give divorce ?

Yes if u both are ready to go for mutual consent the court will send both of you to mediation there will be 2-3 counseling if everything goes good then it will be converted into mutual consent. he should agree for the mutual consent divorce before the magistrate.

Yes, anyone can agree to give mutual consent divorce if another agrees at any stage of proceedings. If he agrees to give mutual consent then file a mutual consent petition with a help of your advocate..

No it cant be turned mutual divorce until the other spouse agreed to give divorce by mutual consent only.

in the contested case you need to prove all the allegation mentioned in the pleading/ petition.

Yes, it can be converted to mutual at any point in time if both spouses are willing to proceed to have a mutual.divorce.
Please lay on your conditions and agree to them mutually so that there lies no doubt post your agreement for mutual divorce

Yes you can convert contested divorce into Mutual consent but it is better to file fresh mutual consent divorce and by filing application you can avoid waiting for six months, and get divorce early, further as converting of contested divorce into Mutual consent is bit trouble some and have to convince the judge get orders amend petition.