Consequences of filing divorce case on the govt job

I got married in 2014.I'm a govt servant.my wife not want to live with me so i filed a divorce case in 2016.if I do another marriage does it effect to my job and what will be punishments

The Department can terminate your services/ prematurely retire you from the service of department on charges of bigamy even with out a complaint from your present wife.

2) Please refer to judgment of Madras High court in The Union Of India vs R. Natarajan on 3 April, 2009

3) So technically you need to wait for your divorce to be granted and thereafter have another marriage.

4) Not sure your whether you are a central or state government employee:

a) The Rule 21 of the CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964, which is extracted hereunder :-

"21. Restriction regarding Marriage.- (1) No Government servant shall enter into, or contract, a marriage with a person having a spouse living; and (2) No Government servant having a spouse living, shall enter into, or contract, a marriage with any person;

Provided that the Central Government may permit a Government servant to enter into, or contract, any such marriage as is referred to in clause(1) or clause (2) if it is satisfied that, -

(a) such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such Government servant and the other party to the marriage; and

(b) there are other grounds for so doing.

Hope this information is useful.

R U serious my brother,if so don't do that type of silly things without settle the matter with your wife legally,if you marry another one with out getting divorce,the marriage not valid under law,and your wife may complain against you for bigamy,so settle the issue emicably

Yes. It effects your job unless you get divorce from court. Without Divorce you can not marry. So your wife will not sit calm. So why you want to invite unnecessary troubles. Try to settle the case out of court and get it record it through court.