Clarification on validity of Pre Nuptial Agreement for divorce case

1) Can Divorce Conditions be written under Prenuptial Agreement? Will it be valid in case husband wants divorce. 2) Can Pre nuptial agreement deny alimony to a working wife? Will it be valid in court in case of divorce.

Hindu marriage is a sacrament not a contract and no such contract or agreement is valid under Indian law. Such an agreement will not be entertained by any court. In fact you can be put behind bars if you enter into such an agreement,