Clarification on procedure to file for divorce

How many much time and money does it take to file and get a divorce. What's the legal procedure? How do lawyers charge for it? Is it one off lump sump amount?

if you and your wife both wants divorce then you can file divorce under mutual consent. In that case there would be only two motions in family court. A Joint petition would be filed by you both only after one year of you marriage and decree would be passed in maximum 6 month.

As per law the prescribed period is 6 months from the date of filing the Divorce Petition. However normally takes between one to years depending on the competency of Advocate. In case of an Advocate whose is not so versed in such matters the time may gone to more than the period as mentioned above, even to decades.
The fees could be on daily basis Or on lump sum basis

It depends how want to take divorce
...if it's with the mutual consent of both parties then it will take around 6 months and fee from 15 -30 thousands depending upon the advocate and rest is according to the situation

Sir. Marriage hone ek saal baad divorce petition file Kar sakte hai...Fees ka koi criteria nahi hai...According to advicates fees depend karti hai...aap fees one time pay Kar sakte hai ya lump sum bhi payment Kar sakte hai..