Clarification on grounds to file for divorce

Meri dost SONU ko uska Pati sath nahi rakhta h or kharcha bhi nahi deta h Gaon me sasural wale pareshan karte h Mayke wale bhi peechey hat Gaye h woh kaha Jaye kya kre kripya marg Darshan krein SONU hindu h or uski shadi bhi hindu parivar m hui h

Answers (2)

332 votes

one suit has to be filed for maintenance in family court in your respective district, There is provision in section 125 for maintenance of wives,parents and children. on local ground you can advice through family court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

261 votes

उन्हें घरेलू हिंसा अधिनियम के तहत केस दर्ज करना चाहिए और गुजारा भत्ता के लिए न्यायालय से प्रार्थना करनी चाहिए। तलाक बाद का विकल्प है। पहले पारिवारिक न्यायालय में सुरक्षा और संरक्षा तथा गुजारा के लिए पति और उसके परिवार को पार्टी बना कर केस दाखिल करे।

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles