Clarification on grounds to file for contested divorce

they are planning to blame me that i took all the jwellery n husband is telling that u have bank state ment he used to give me money every month but i guess that is my right i want divorce peacefully i dont want money i just want my things back not mother i law always used to blame me that i have oborted the baby but i olways told her that doc has told me i have enlarllwd ovaries that is why i am facing difficulty in concieving they are very manipulative and will blame me only i want to shift to another city but everbody is saying ul need to come bck for all the process of divorce plz guide me how to do things n how much money i will need for all this we dont have kids we got married in 2015 n i came to mumm's home on 16 oc 2017

Answers (3)

blaming is not an evidence in eye of law , and if ur husband giving you money then its not a favor its house hold jointly , and blaming is mind game and if you have any difficulties in conceiving its not in ur hands, and also its not a perfect theory for divorce in eye of law , if you also want divorce then no problem .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

आप विवाह के बंधन से पारस्परिक सहमति से अलग हो सकते है।
इसके लिए हिन्दू विवाह अधिनियम की धारा 13 बी के तहत याचिका दायर करे।
साथ ही आरोप से बचाव के लिए एक पृथक FIR दर्ज करवाये।
गुजारा भत्ता के लिए 125 CRPC के तहत पिटिसन दायर करे।

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

It will be easy for you .You habe to engage your advocate .peacefully without any noice.thereafter you have to file divorce petition and apper before the court on your date.If your your husband also support then you will be free from your tension.For more query contant to me.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice for Divorce

4.6 | 45 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help
60 Min Marriage / Relationship Counselling Session by Phone

No Ratings
60 Min telephonic counselling session with an expert relationship counsellor
15 Minutes Divorce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 371 ratings
Ask questions and get advice from a local experienced advocate on divorce and separation
Court Marriage

4.8 | 94 ratings
Work with a local experienced family advocate to guide you through your court marriage.
File for Mutual Divorce

4.8 | 241 ratings
Get hassle-free mutual divorce for both Indian and NRI couples through experienced lawyer in your city
Marriage Registration

4.8 | 170 ratings
Get your marriage registered through an experienced local advocate in the city of your residence
Similar questions

Hi, please advise, my case: Love & Run-Away marriage (Hindu). Duration of marriage: 9 years. Wife has psychiatric disorders. Wife abuses me physic…

Read More

Dear sir /madam. Please tell me that how any body can get divorce from his wife while she is not agree to give?…

Read More

How can I take divorce if my wife is not agree.…

Read More

my wife had lied about her earning in family court. interim order is passed based on that. how can i now make sure that the maintenance fixed can be r…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue