Clarification on grounds to file for contested divorce

they are planning to blame me that i took all the jwellery n husband is telling that u have bank state ment he used to give me money every month but i guess that is my right i want divorce peacefully i dont want money i just want my things back not else.my mother i law always used to blame me that i have oborted the baby but i olways told her that doc has told me i have enlarllwd ovaries that is why i am facing difficulty in concieving they are very manipulative and will blame me only i want to shift to another city but everbody is saying ul need to come bck for all the process of divorce plz guide me how to do things n how much money i will need for all this we dont have kids we got married in 2015 n i came to mumm's home on 16 oc 2017

blaming is not an evidence in eye of law , and if ur husband giving you money then its not a favor its house hold jointly , and blaming is mind game and if you have any difficulties in conceiving its not in ur hands, and also its not a perfect theory for divorce in eye of law , if you also want divorce then no problem .

आप विवाह के बंधन से पारस्परिक सहमति से अलग हो सकते है।
इसके लिए हिन्दू विवाह अधिनियम की धारा 13 बी के तहत याचिका दायर करे।
साथ ही आरोप से बचाव के लिए एक पृथक FIR दर्ज करवाये।
गुजारा भत्ता के लिए 125 CRPC के तहत पिटिसन दायर करे।

It will be easy for you .You habe to engage your advocate .peacefully without any noice.thereafter you have to file divorce petition and apper before the court on your date.If your your husband also support then you will be free from your tension.For more query contant to me.