Clarification on grounds to file for contested divorce

Hi...I am 24 years I got married 2 years back now I am having a baby she is one year old...my husband always fights after marriage for any reasons and my in laws also encourage my husband. ..For some reasons I always stays in my mother house because of my husband fights...Now I am staying with my husband separatly in a rent house....From last 4 months...But usually he always fights with me...Now he left me ...And he is not coming back he is staying now with my in laws house...He always do like this only with me...He fights and staY's with my in laws. ..I am fed up with this...He said in a phne call I dnt come back now....What should I do I am fed up with this ....Please reply me..my religion is Islam. ..

hi,
Firstly who is paying the rents now and what happened about monthly maintenance towards the house is this things are been done by your husband, if not been paid by your husband then you can file DVC case and maintenance case against your husband. Call us through the website for further assistance.

hi according to your query you can file 498(A) against him and your in laws stating that how they harrassed you near by your house police station, and you can file DVC also, the another thing is you can file a maintenance case also against him in your local jurisdiction court for further clarifications you can contact us at any time.