Clarification on grounds to file for contested divorce

Hi...I am 24 years I got married 2 years back now I am having a baby she is one year husband always fights after marriage for any reasons and my in laws also encourage my husband. ..For some reasons I always stays in my mother house because of my husband fights...Now I am staying with my husband separatly in a rent house....From last 4 months...But usually he always fights with me...Now he left me ...And he is not coming back he is staying now with my in laws house...He always do like this only with me...He fights and staY's with my in laws. ..I am fed up with this...He said in a phne call I dnt come back now....What should I do I am fed up with this ....Please reply religion is Islam. ..

Answers (2)

53 votes

Firstly who is paying the rents now and what happened about monthly maintenance towards the house is this things are been done by your husband, if not been paid by your husband then you can file DVC case and maintenance case against your husband. Call us through the website for further assistance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

190 votes

hi according to your query you can file 498(A) against him and your in laws stating that how they harrassed you near by your house police station, and you can file DVC also, the another thing is you can file a maintenance case also against him in your local jurisdiction court for further clarifications you can contact us at any time.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles