Clarification on grounds for divorce

Divorce but this time girl missing first. husband ready for divorce but this time girl miss go to complaint. for me but not complaint

In case any person is found missing then immediately police complaint has to be given immediately after reasonable search. After registration of FIR, the person is missing and not traced for 7 years, then that person is legally presumed to be dead. There is no need of obtaining divorce even.

In case of girl missing First a police complaint is to be lodged. In case of no advancements, a Writ petition can be filed Before High Court for tracing the girl. Kindly check whether the girl is intentionally hiding from you, if so it will amount to mental cruelty and desertion which are grounds of divorce. If you can find where she is then you can file a case for divorce on the ground of mental cruelty by Wife. By hiding she puts you in a state of fear and anxiety and that's cruelty.