cheating wife-tortured husband

I am tortured by my wife's activities as I came to know about her relationships with several other people and she also proposed to another guy for marriage even being married to me at that time. Please help me and guide me how can I file a case against my wife ?

You can file a divorce petition if you have proof of what you are saying. Usually contested divorce petitions are time consuming. You can even talk to your wife if she is ready to get separated from you in view of her alleged marriage proposal to other.

Or if she disagrees you should collect proofs against Photos,calls,any other documents. If you think she will agree for a mutual consent divorce which is a joint petition where you can get divorce in six months.