Case of mutual divorce

I did marriage before 2 years. But after 1 year due to lots of problems with husband and his family I left his home and camr back to my maternal home. And also I deliver a baby boy. In this 1 year neither his family nor my family contacted each other. I thought for the baby he will come to take me home. But he said that he need divorce. So my question is: can I file dv and 394a against him and his family? But I don't have any proof of that.

If you and your husband are into a positive agreement to end the marriage then both of you may mutually apply for divorce in court. On the contrary, if you are not willing to accede to his demand for divorce, you may contest the case of divorce as and when he files it. If you are a victim of domestic violence and dowry harassment then you may file the complaint and prosecute him. Your case will not stand in court if there is no exculpatory evidence against your husband. You may though sue him for maintenance of yourself and your child.