Can the other spouse get the copies of asset liability affidavit copy?

In Divorce Law
In maintenence case, can the other spouse get copy of my asset, liability, income, expense affidavit which was produced in court? As i don't want to disclose my private details.

It’s always shared with the opposite party’s counsel. On the basis of that only the interim arguments will take place and the maintenance will be decided. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Whatever you’ve filed in court in respect of your ongoing case, a copy of that is required to be given to the other spouse because it is a matter of his right to respond to and have knowledge of that documents. As said by you that you don’t want to disclose your ‘private’ details I just tell you that these are documents on the basis of which maintenance is decided and therefore you have to compulsorily produce the documents.

yes
a copy of the affidavit is supplied to the other party as well.
this was done after the supreme court passed a judgment in case titled Rajnish vs Neha wherein the supreme court laid down guidelines for proper assessment of properties of both the parties and for calculating the quantum of maintenance.

Yes it is necessary to produce each and every document to the other side of the party, whatever documents have been filed by you till date. Otherwise they can request the court to order you to produce a copy of the documents to them.

This is the basic procedure of court proceedings you cannot bypass them.

For any further legal assistance please free to call.