Can my mother anyway get my father's pension?

My father is a government employee and has a fixed pension coming to his account. But due to his certain habits, he does not provide even a single penny to my mother. We have tried all possible ways to safeguard my mother's interest but all has gone in vain. Now i wanted to clarify, if there is any possible way through which i apply to transfer of father's pension in my mother's account?

After analyzing you situation,

Our advice to you is that your father's pension cannot be transferred to your mother's account but the option available to your mother is to file for maintenance in the concerned court under section 125 Cr.P.C. and also under section 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act.