can I get legal aid if I cannot afford a lawyer

I am trying to get separated from my husband because of so many issues, but he is not willing to get separated. And as I am a house wife and I belong to middle class family, at present i can't afford a lawyer for my case, but i have heard that there are LAC (legal aid centers) which are quite helpful to people who can't afford lawyer for their defense?

If you cannot afford legal fees you may contact district legal aid centre in family court. Yhey will help you in filing case for divorce. In Delhi, the name of such legal aid center is DLSA - Delhi Legal Services Authority.