quescan I get legal aid if I cannot afford a lawyer

I am trying to get separated from my husband because of so many issues, but he is not willing to get separated. And as I am a house wife and I belong to middle class family, at present i can't afford a lawyer for my case, but i have heard that there are LAC (legal aid centers) which are quite helpful to people who can't afford lawyer for their defense?

  • Planning to Divorce? Marriage Counselling can help

    Consult Now
    • ansIf you cannot afford legal fees you may contact district legal aid centre in family court. Yhey will help you in filing case for divorce. In Delhi, the name of such legal aid center is DLSA - Delhi Legal Services Authority.

    • File For Mutual Divorce With Expert Lawyers
      Know More

      Click here to see all Divorce Legal Services
    • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
    • Related Articles

    Consult best Divorce lawyers in India

    Similar questions

    I got engaged to a girl recently but after engagement girls family is more demanding.…
    Sir please help me mere wife pahele se shadi shuda he or sir or usne…

    I was made to sign mutual divorce by telling he will rethink and child support…

    I married in 2010 n have a 5 yr girl child. separated in 2012 for…

    Divorce Lawyers in India

    Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

      Supreme Court of India
     Experience: 16 years

    Advocate Nagesh B L

     Experience: 23 years

    Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

      Lajpat Nagar 4
     Experience: 24 years

    Advocate Vara Prasada Rao Tangrda

     Experience: 17 years

    View all >>