Am a married woman. can i marry again without divorse

Am cristian . Am married before 5 years . Still now i dont get the real happiness in my married life from my partner he is always drunk . I hate such things habbit .I HAVE a son age is 4 years . Now i met with a good person who can love me and my son also very well he is also a married guy he also have a son and and a wife . He loves me i too loves him i belive i will get a happy life his wife also agreed our relation . She is also happy with me we are in a muturlunderstanding . Can i get married with my new partner ? What should i doo . To get devorse ?? Please help

You can marry your boyfriend only after you get divorced from your husband. File a divorce petition before the family court where you reside.It would be much easier if you and your husband can file a joint petition. If he doesn't agree you can file the divorce petition on the ground of separation and the mental cruelty

No. You cannot get married without getting a divorce order from the court. It is an offence under the Indian penal code to get married while one has got a spouse living. No matter even if the spouse agrees for that. If your partner is ready to file a joint petition for divorce, it will be got by 6 months time. Don't get married while you have a spouse living.

Please understand love before marriage and love after the marriage are different when the couples meet the reality in life. But your son, divorce can be stressful, sad, and confusing.At any age, kids may feel uncertain or angry at the prospect of mom and dad splitting up. As a parent, you can make the process and its effects less painful for your children.As a parent, it’s normal to feel uncertain about how to give your children the right support through your divorce or separation. Breaking up is hard to do, and it may be especially hard for kids. Kids of divorce can feel they've been hit the hardest by the end of their parents' relationship.

If you want to marry another man then first you divorce your husband .Without divorce second marriage is an offence under section 494 of ipc. Live in relationship also will be treated as an act of adultery punishable with jail term, should your husband lodges complaint against you in this regard.