agreed for reunion, how to withdraw 498a case?

Sir, My husband filed divorce case and 2 police cases against me due to some family misunderstanding issues 2 years before.. i am having kids, at that critical situation, from my side, conjugal rights, domestic violence act, 498 a case against him as the lawyers advice.. Now, my husband came to me and agreed for reunion. i m also willing in reunion. But, his condition is, i have to accept that i have filed false case and i have to withdraw all the cases, after that he will withdraw his case in court..what i have to do next? please guide me sir. .. how i can withdraw my 498a case?

All the proceedings between the parties can be quashed by filing petitions in high court. You both have to arrive at consent terms and all proceedings against each other can be withdrawn. Contact me for details.

You cannot withdraw as such but you both can file compromise purshis and by getting hostile can dispose off the said case in a speedy way. It is advisable that instead of saying false cases you can plead that due to misunderstanding and out of anger the present litigations were filled against each other. If anyone of you say that "false case". Then either party can sue the other party for the offense of perjury & malicious prosecution. Orally either party can say "false case" but not in writing . This is an opinion for your information decision is yours.