After marriage son in law absconds within 3months misbehaves huge deb

After marriage son in law absconds within 3months misbehaves huge debt in his name no more traceable from 2years.parents show ignorance and deny pay back the dowry.It was planned fraud with his uncles. Now what to do

Answers (1)

222 votes

Aa per ur case u have to apply for dowry case and mental harassment case in criminal courts in ranchi for legal remedies. As your son in law is absconding u have no option but filed cases in court.Your dowry amount have to be payed back by them.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Divorce Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles