Advice on Divorce & Alimony

My wife and I have been separated for a little over 2 years. 2 years back I had to relocate from one city to another for business purposes and after a few months of my relocation my wife changed all her contact details and stopped all kinds of communication with me.

My parents asked her what she wanted and her reply was that she didn't want to live with me any more because my financial status has gone down drastically. I want a divorce from her. How much alimony will I have to pay her?

You can file a suit for divorce against her but you have to prove the acts of cruelty and the act of desertion made by her.

Alimony is roughly 1/3- 1/5th of your income. You can go in for a mutual divorce if she is not ready to live with you.