Writing an apology now I have a concern for my future being

In Cyber Crime Law
I have sent a message to the lady regarding my concern with the relationship as I thought he(person I am with) may be cheating on me. I sent her Hey message and mention what is going on I never abuse her or say anything bad nor stalk in just and message via Instagram, in the process I may make an account but for my personal use on another hand the lady stalk my account and collect personal info and later use against mentioning me mentioning this is a fake account. she filed complian regarding my message for that I write an apology now I m concern for my future and getting govt job and applying for a passport and further more.

Mere complaints will not affect your career. If the lady has got any FIR then it’s a matter of concern. You can also file for a written legal complaint against that lady that she was stalking my account and collecting my personal information.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers