Where to report a user data leak online and from mobile

To whom and where can I request help for mobile and online data leak like from Facebook, WhatsApp, saved mobile Contect numbers are been used against me to farem in to something dangerous. I'm facing many problems in life since last many years. Whom can I report this issue to ?? Help me please.

Any criminal activity should be reported to the police via a written complaint letter. If you believe you are being Spy'ed, you may get in touch with a Cyber Advocate who is also a Crime Investigator. He/She will analyze your devices and if any traces of spyware are to be found, the logs could help giving us more information about the perpetrator. Thereby, taking or notifying criminal activity to the police of your jurisdiction.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers