Where to report a user data leak online and from mobile

To whom and where can I request help for mobile and online data leak like from Facebook, WhatsApp, saved mobile Contect numbers are been used against me to farem in to something dangerous. I'm facing many problems in life since last many years. Whom can I report this issue to ?? Help me please.

Answers (1)

90 votes

Any criminal activity should be reported to the police via a written complaint letter. If you believe you are being Spy'ed, you may get in touch with a Cyber Advocate who is also a Crime Investigator. He/She will analyze your devices and if any traces of spyware are to be found, the logs could help giving us more information about the perpetrator. Thereby, taking or notifying criminal activity to the police of your jurisdiction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles