What can be done if website is using fake references to attract users

Wooe.in named site is using IIT NAMES TO ATTRACT INNONENT STUDENTS TO ITS TEST SERIES FOR NATIONAL LEVEL EXAMS LIKE IES AND GATE. LIKE THIS YEAR IIT MADRAS IS CONDUCTING GATE EXAM AND IT IS SENDING AND USING NAME AS ""IIT MADRAS TEST SERIES." LAST YEAR IT USED IIT KHARAGPUR NAME. BELOW IS SAMPLE MESSAGE How do i make them remove it """IIT Madras -Congratulations you are lucky Student eligible for 100 % Cashback Enroll in Online Test Series on www.wooe.in"""

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers