Threatening me to take legal action for breach of contract

I fall in trap of a scammer. They have a lots of cyber complaints against them They are threatening me that either pay 6500 rs or they will take legal action against me. They have a document called agreement I just want to know whether that document is valid or fake ...can they take legal action against me Company name is resumefilling.com

Did you signed on any documents? is it registered or notarised?
without any documents nobody can sue you. why 6500? for what research please elaborate your question so that we can provide solutions easily

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers