The company filed a case under IT ACT 2008 U/Sec 41A what to do

Hi Sir, My company will file a case on me As per IT ACt 2008 Sec 41/A in cyber crime.Then they will give a notice to me for attend cyber crime station. Any possibility for arrest me At the time of i will attend in statation. Please advice.

Answers (1)

117 votes

Police have rights to arrest any one if case filed. So, please go to the police station along with an advocate. Its better. You please consult your company management or company legal advisor to resolve the problem.
If you fight against the management,
You have to prove yourself in that particular case.
Better to negotiate with your company and solve the case. Good luck.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles