The company filed a case under IT ACT 2008 U/Sec 41A what to do

Hi Sir, My company will file a case on me As per IT ACt 2008 Sec 41/A in cyber crime.Then they will give a notice to me for attend cyber crime station. Any possibility for arrest me At the time of i will attend in statation. Please advice.

Police have rights to arrest any one if case filed. So, please go to the police station along with an advocate. Its better. You please consult your company management or company legal advisor to resolve the problem.
If you fight against the management,
You have to prove yourself in that particular case.
Better to negotiate with your company and solve the case. Good luck.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli