Seeking suggestions regarding online fraud scam under IPC 419

In Cyber Crime Law
My main concern at present is not about my lost Rs but- I am very very scared about all these details that I have shared by mistake..l I have a very big exam for my career in 2 months and I m very stressed and in fear now and worried about usage of my that money in any illegal activity, get me trapped in future in any illegal activity based on my all info,my and my family security and blackmailing in future and theft of my belongings & Misuse of My aadhar & pancard & all my personal details in any fraud or crime so please please please help me with priority and get me out from this as soon as possible I have also given you my personal phone number so you can call me to guide me sir please atleast reply me about my this fear & tell me how to tackle that fear or just make me sure that there is no harm they can give me on basis of just this details so that I can study & move on tension free..

I can help you regarding this. I will like to know more about the case. Here you have not mentioned your query clearly about what kind of fear is there which you are thinking about. I assume that you may be a victim of cyber fraud and paid money and not you are worried about the money may be misused which can harm you in future. I am sure that I can help. Share more details about your issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers