Required your kind suggestion for my problem

I used to run football club fan page in Facebook, (Aug-December, 2018), for this purpose I uploaded few videos (not full match just videos of goal scoring moments) from my page in Facebook, but upon receiving copyright related concerns from Facebook, I stopped uploading and sharing those videos. It was not that much popular page I never made any economical profit by sharing those videos, and I never have any intention of making money from a football club fan Facebook page (even it is Indian football club, so My main purpose was to promote Indian football). you can say content I shared can be tagged as "Fair Use Case". but unfortunately Facebook suspended my account permanently, and even now I can not create any new account in Facebook as well, because they are suspending my account automatically whenever I am trying to create an account. Now, for my professional career, I need my Facebook account back. so I need your suggestion and advice how to solve this problem legally ?

Answers (1)

156 votes

You need to first send a legal notice asking them to allow you to open an account on Facebook. If they don't allow you then you have to file a petition before the Hon'ble High Court asking the Court to direct Facebook to allow you to create an account

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles