Required your kind suggestion for my problem

I used to run football club fan page in Facebook, (Aug-December, 2018), for this purpose I uploaded few videos (not full match just videos of goal scoring moments) from my page in Facebook, but upon receiving copyright related concerns from Facebook, I stopped uploading and sharing those videos. It was not that much popular page I never made any economical profit by sharing those videos, and I never have any intention of making money from a football club fan Facebook page (even it is Indian football club, so My main purpose was to promote Indian football). you can say content I shared can be tagged as "Fair Use Case". but unfortunately Facebook suspended my account permanently, and even now I can not create any new account in Facebook as well, because they are suspending my account automatically whenever I am trying to create an account. Now, for my professional career, I need my Facebook account back. so I need your suggestion and advice how to solve this problem legally ?

You need to first send a legal notice asking them to allow you to open an account on Facebook. If they don't allow you then you have to file a petition before the Hon'ble High Court asking the Court to direct Facebook to allow you to create an account
regards

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers