My Name is Included in a case ragarding cyber crime

I am sharing some posts on facebook against the Present MLA of our contituency, and MLA filed a case against me, now i am in big trouble and i dont know what to do next. Please help me out and consult

Answers (1)

343 votes

first of all please tell me FIR number , date , police station name where this FIR registered . and also you need to provide what sort of post what do you shared on your Facebook profile . so after going through all the information provided by you I definitely suggest you some points for your defence .
thank you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles