My Name is Included in a case ragarding cyber crime

I am sharing some posts on facebook against the Present MLA of our contituency, and MLA filed a case against me, now i am in big trouble and i dont know what to do next. Please help me out and consult

first of all please tell me FIR number , date , police station name where this FIR registered . and also you need to provide what sort of post what do you shared on your Facebook profile . so after going through all the information provided by you I definitely suggest you some points for your defence .
thank you
regards

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers