I got Divorced and now my wife and her family is sharing my Photos.

Hi I am a muslim guy,got Divorced last week, and it mentioned that we can not go to police or court further. My wife without my knowledge collected some Photos of mine with a girl as screenshots where the girl was nude, and used it as a reason for Divorce. Now she along with her Family member are Spreading that photos to everyone over whatsapp, to me relative and friends. My family and i are very depressed with the calls and explaining them. What can i do to stop them? I also dont want the girl in the screen shot to be affected due to this as she is unmarried and we are family friends. The Girl and her family doesn't know about it till now.

tell them that as you are divorced now and doing such an act defame you and anyone related to you, you will take action if necessary will pull her to court and get her punished for the harrasment and mental trauma she is putting you and your family

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers