How to withdraw an anonymous complaint

In Cyber Crime Law
I filed a complaint yesterday evening on cyber cell portal. I had to file that complaint in the other crimes portal but by mistake I did in the women and child portal. I filed that complaint anonymously also. \n\nAlthough the issue for which I had filed the complaint has been resolved and I want to withdraw my complaint. Since my complaint was anonymous I am not able to withdraw it online. I wanted to know the procedure for the same.

Answers (1)

200 votes

It can be withdrawn from the online portal itself but if due to some technical issues it is not working then you have to wait until any police official calls/message you to get processed with the matter. Then you can say that the matter has been resolved. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles