How to withdraw an anonymous complaint

In Cyber Crime Law
I filed a complaint yesterday evening on cyber cell portal. I had to file that complaint in the other crimes portal but by mistake I did in the women and child portal. I filed that complaint anonymously also. \n\nAlthough the issue for which I had filed the complaint has been resolved and I want to withdraw my complaint. Since my complaint was anonymous I am not able to withdraw it online. I wanted to know the procedure for the same.

It can be withdrawn from the online portal itself but if due to some technical issues it is not working then you have to wait until any police official calls/message you to get processed with the matter. Then you can say that the matter has been resolved. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers