How can I file a complaint against fraud by online job portal

Hi sir My name is zeenath my husband got a call from and they said CV has shortlisted for job in Kuwait and asked to pay 3500 registration which will be refundable and I paid it through my creditcard and again they asked 8100 rupees for document verification and paid that also later he asked 10200 for some CRM and I denied as I dint had money and asked him to refund the amount we don't need any job... He was rude then he said refund will not happen do whatever you want... I lodged a complaint in cybercrime police station Bangalore and took the complaint and gave me some acknowledgement and said to give the copies in respective banks from which I have paid the amount along with one copy in rbi as well..... What will be the further procedure tell me please help me...will bank help me in getting refund or not Regards Zeenath tausif

Answers (1)

177 votes

Hi.... first police have to trace out the accused after that only you have a chance of geting money back. if police aware of accused bank account then they will file a application for accused account frezeeing buy that all the amount of accused get struck in that account.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles