×

How can I file a complaint against fraud by online job portal

Hi sir My name is zeenath my husband got a call from shine.com and they said CV has shortlisted for job in Kuwait and asked to pay 3500 registration which will be refundable and I paid it through my creditcard and again they asked 8100 rupees for document verification and paid that also later he asked 10200 for some CRM and I denied as I dint had money and asked him to refund the amount we don't need any job... He was rude then he said refund will not happen do whatever you want... I lodged a complaint in cybercrime police station Bangalore and took the complaint and gave me some acknowledgement and said to give the copies in respective banks from which I have paid the amount along with one copy in rbi as well..... What will be the further procedure tell me please help me...will bank help me in getting refund or not Regards Zeenath tausif

Hi.... first police have to trace out the accused after that only you have a chance of geting money back. if police aware of accused bank account then they will file a application for accused account frezeeing buy that all the amount of accused get struck in that account.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore