Fraud of rs.2lac.by any desk app on 18th Nov. I have made complaint

In Cyber Crime Law
What I have to do more as I have made complaint at cyber crime cell ,uni card ( SBM bank and pay tm cyber cell where money has been credited. After wait of 7 days I have made complaint at RBI portal also. Should I wait as bank is not giving sny favourable responce.

If they are not listening to you then you can send them a legal notice and in that notice you can write either refund my money back along with compensation or face legal action. And if want to go legal then you can always forward a written complaint to the MM of your area u/s 156(3). For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers