Fraud of any desk app on 18th Nov. I have made complaint

In Cyber Crime Law
What I have to do more as I have made complaint at cyber crime cell ,uni card ( SBM bank and pay tm cyber cell where money has been credited. After wait of 7 days I have made complaint at RBI portal also. Should I wait as bank is not giving sny favourable responce.

Answers (1)

277 votes

If they are not listening to you then you can send them a legal notice and in that notice you can write either refund my money back along with compensation or face legal action. And if want to go legal then you can always forward a written complaint to the MM of your area u/s 156(3). For more legal assistance I am just a call away.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cyber Crime Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles