Can girl file a complaint if we have done sex chat on WhatsApp

Sir mene ek ladki ke sth sex chat kri hai or ek private pic send ki hai wo acche se reply kr rhi thi pori baat kr rhi thi. Sir agr bo koi complaint kr de to kya fas sakta hu wese mere pass pora proof hai hai ki wo bhi acche se bat kr rhi thi.

Sex chat is illegal in India as per IT Act. You may be convicted under the same after the set of legal process. Is ka matlab huwa ki aap bhi phas sakte ho agar usne koi police complaint kar di to.

You have chat by mutual consent there is any offence if she made any complaint against you , you have a legal remedy for the same and you can also lodge a complaint against them for extortion and lodge FIR also

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers

LH House, Bangalore
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore

Hi. What ever chats or proofs you have would be of no use once a complaint is filed. If a complaint is filed against you, you have no choice but to approach court. What ever proofs or photos you have would be helpful in trial only.