Blackmailing And Threatening, I'll Suicide

In Cyber Crime Law
My boyfriend is threatening me and abusing me and telling me that he'll send my pictures (with my ex) to my parents and everyone, I begged him not to do so but he isn't stopping, I am from a stereotypical family and if my parents come to know about this they'll stop my study, please help me or I'll commit suicide to get peace...

hello mam according to your query you can file and FIR nearest police station blackmailing and extortion and according to the cyber crime act you can file the petition the person are capturing some video and some photos to share the social media please contact me immediately definitely I will help you

Popular Cyber Crime Lawyers