Bank account freeze cyber cell complain and unfreeze it kindly help me

19-May-2024 (In Cyber Crime Law)
Bank account freeze by cyber cell which I want to unfreeze urgently kindly guide me the steps for unfreezing of the bank account

Answer #1
You have to apply before the concerned Magistrate under 451 & 457 CRPC on which court will ask for NOC from IO of the case. And you would be required to fill a bond. Only then your account will be unfrozed
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Sir firstly take the details from the bank and then go to cyber cell with the advocate where advocate can talk with cyber cell staff about you frozen account .We will help you if you want we will do all full fill help
Helpful? LawRato LawRato