Will the pension of retired govt servant be effected by criminal case?

I am a retired govt servant. I was in Judicial custody of 6 days for false charges put against me under matrimonial cases by my daughter-in-law. Will my pension get affected due to this?

Answers (4)

If you have had a clearance from your respective salary/ penison department, it shall not affect your pension delivery.

For further ,I need to know your department, post at the time of retirement and the stage of the case.

Rest if the department had already given the clearance , it can't/won't be stoped.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

No, your pension does not get affected, till the time judgement in your case comes in. if the judgment comes in positive i.e. your acquittal then the pension still remains unaffected. but if the judgement comes in negative i.e. your conviction, then it is a problem and govt may stop your pension on basis of this.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Pension is never be affected because charges is never prove. And the matrimonial case put by your daughter how is it possible to claim him. And you get your government pension till you never be prove victim that case your right to get pension no one affected to do this. I only suggest you are you safe while your daughter never be prove that case

It might get affected because as per rule 8 of CCS pension rule one has to maintain good conduct, so it might be possible the same may get affected but it varies on case to case and fact to fact. So here what is the section and what is the status of case matter.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir I was charged in January 2012 in 306,376 ipc but now I acquitted in this case so now I can go in government services or not.?…

Read More

dear sir kya kisi ko dist. court se saja hone ke bad govt job mil skti h yadi nhi to kyo maine ye jankari kisi job ke liye diya mera sel. hone k bad b…

Read More

I have been charged under ipc section 68/1/14. And from the magistrate i got bail and future date is given for the case. Kindly suggest me what i shou…

Read More

Sir,I am a student,ipc section 325 effects on government job verification,and case has been compromised both sides in the court and please send me the…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue