Will the pension of retired govt servant be effected by criminal case?

I am a retired govt servant. I was in Judicial custody of 6 days for false charges put against me under matrimonial cases by my daughter-in-law. Will my pension get affected due to this?

If you have had a clearance from your respective salary/ penison department, it shall not affect your pension delivery.

For further ,I need to know your department, post at the time of retirement and the stage of the case.

Rest if the department had already given the clearance , it can't/won't be stoped.

No, your pension does not get affected, till the time judgement in your case comes in. if the judgment comes in positive i.e. your acquittal then the pension still remains unaffected. but if the judgement comes in negative i.e. your conviction, then it is a problem and govt may stop your pension on basis of this.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

Pension is never be affected because charges is never prove. And the matrimonial case put by your daughter how is it possible to claim him. And you get your government pension till you never be prove victim that case your right to get pension no one affected to do this. I only suggest you are you safe while your daughter never be prove that case

It might get affected because as per rule 8 of CCS pension rule one has to maintain good conduct, so it might be possible the same may get affected but it varies on case to case and fact to fact. So here what is the section and what is the status of case matter.