wife seeking help against harassment of husband

My husband warns and threaten me saying he has lodged a complaint in all police stations of the city stating that I am mentally ill..when I am not and that none of the police stations will lodge my complaint ...sir I am an MBA graduate and very much sound and he threaten me that his dad's is friend with the commissioner and that he has got links what should I do? Please help.

Answers (1)

429 votes
Do not go by what he is threatening as those are all hollow threats, as per law no body is above law in our Country. You can also engage a reliable lawyer from the beginning to plan the litigation and draft the police complaint against your husband accordingly.

Even if he lodges such complaints they have no value, you should proceed with your own line of actions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles