where to apply for withdrawal of surety bonds, is it possible to do so

appellate high court suspended the sentence of accused during pendency of appeal on giving surety on satisfaction of CJM, now a person give surety of accused in chief judicial magistrate's court on direction of high court wants to withdraw his surety bonds, now from which court he can withdraw his surety,aapeal is pending in high court. surety wants to withdraw his surety bonds in which court he can move application ? high court or cjm court?

Answers (3)

235 votes

Person with draw surety from court where he applied .surety will file application in concerned court.notice will issue to accused to arrange another surety.if you want to know you are free to call

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

83 votes

Respected, you can apply to withdraw the surety bond under the section 444 crpc in trial Court.simply you make affidavit to withdraw the surety bond.you must filled this affidavit with the help of your lawyer.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
213 votes

Hello, you can move an application under section 444 of code of criminal procedure before the magistrate and so warrants can be issued againt the accused and thereafter your bond can be discharged. Thank you

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles