What to do if the police registers an FIR under section 420 IPC

What should I do police registered a for against me and my wife IPC 406,420 and on my father who was died one year ago.they don't have any legal proof against us however alligation of 55 lac ,kindly let me know what will happen further in this case

your facts are incomplete no FIR is lodged without any prime a facie proof , there must be something. so first of all obtain a copy of FIR as that will tell the details of allegation. Then approach a lawyer for bail. In the meantime after reading the allegation in detail defence can be prepared. so right now you need to get the details for proper defence.

lnvestigation officer will investigate the case if found something against you all and than he will file chargesheet against you or your mother or both. if think still no evidence or document is not against you rhan you can go for quashing the fir registered against you otherwise you can also for anticipatory bail for both or one after another.

First you apply for anticipatory bail and after getting anticipatory bail then you can approach to the police officials with all the documents to prove that u are innocent. If you do not get anticipatory bail the police will arrest you and keep you in custody.

First of all you should move a bail application to the concerned magistrate. Details of the case are very necessary before jumping in to the conclusion. Kindly elaborate the matter in detail. Meanwhile you can file bail application.

You can go for anticipatory bail in the case. s far as, case against your father is concerned, that shall come to an end automatically, once the report his death is received by the police. a proper advise can only be give on receipt of Copy of FIR and your version.