What are restrictions can be imposed on accused in section 306.

my friend was accused under section 306, that case is cancelled as petitioner is failed to prove him culprit or guilty. Now my question is, whether he can go out of country or not? What kind of restrictions does he need to face in future?

Answers (1)

259 votes

hi thanks for your enquiry, as per the information given by you, you have mentioned that your friend was accused under section 306 and the case got failed. the answer to your question is that he will be able to go out of the country until he is proved accused or convicted or there is a restriction raised on him by court. feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles