×

Want to get FIR deleted from online portal after matter got disposed

Hi, can we get the online FIR deleted once the case is closed in favour or us?

Yes.the concerned police have the power to delete the FIR after matter got disposed so please approach concerned police station along with certified copy the order that matter disposed in your favour and request the concerned authority to delete the FIR online portal.

Hi...if u want delete the fir which is available on online aftrt closeing of your case you have to file a petition before high court and you have to get deleated you name name in online ther only
Thank you

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

Dear sir or madam,
Not possible to closed to FIR online. There two option, if the alleged offences are compoundable offences, after filinf chargesheet, before court complainant and accused can joined memo or if case is in crime stage you have to approach high court to quash entire proceedings .