Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Want to get FIR deleted from online portal after matter got disposed

Hi, can we get the online FIR deleted once the case is closed in favour or us?

Answers (3)

Yes.the concerned police have the power to delete the FIR after matter got disposed so please approach concerned police station along with certified copy the order that matter disposed in your favour and request the concerned authority to delete the FIR online portal.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi...if u want delete the fir which is available on online aftrt closeing of your case you have to file a petition before high court and you have to get deleated you name name in online ther only
Thank you

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

Dear sir or madam,
Not possible to closed to FIR online. There two option, if the alleged offences are compoundable offences, after filinf chargesheet, before court complainant and accused can joined memo or if case is in crime stage you have to approach high court to quash entire proceedings .

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Please advise. The honorable judge in his order has given that FIR in the present case is of the year 2015 and dispute appears to be of civil in natur…

Read More

My lawyer cheated me. actually i filed a case against some shopkeeper in consumer court. but my lawyer cheated me. he took 3 lacs from me but no resul…

Read More

Next door neighbor of flat is passing hush and humiliating comments daily to us. Its making big stress to my family including my 2 kids. What can be d…

Read More

Dear sir My mother was expired before 2 and half months due to an accident. Before my mother\'s death my father was torchuring her. And now after …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue