VAC avoid to take action against contractor

as an EO I examined n found hundreds of illegal contracts awarded n carry out civil works to a Contractor . He was registered by authorities 10 yrs back where he was elected councillor in the same panchayat Union council. He acquired crores of disapportionate property l since last 10 yrs from when he licenced as registered contractor. I'm straight forward officer. I took action against him. So he cunningly trapped me through VAC n I'm suspended over three years. Necessary all dox against him collected under RTI n I filed complaint to VAC. 10 Bdos n Engineers involved to his illegal contracts last 10 yrs. But VAC purposely transferred my complaint paper to my head of department n try to escape in dealing this . So I approach Madras HC to register this case. Before numbering this case my counsel phoned me that PP recorded his negative remarks that this petition was transferred to HOD for further action. How can my petition leaked out to PP before get numbered

Answers (1)

123 votes

every criminal case filed before any criminal court must be sent to the pp for their remarks. so there is no leaking of information or case. if your petition was transferred to your HOD then you can file a directional case to take action against your petition.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles