Threatening a customer with FIR

In Criminal Law
I have a ongoing issue with a branch of BANK OF INDIA , i went to branch manager to ask questions about the ongoing matter but he was blatantly ignoring me and not providing a proper resolution so I thought of video recording his actions on knowing this he called police against me so I just want to know was he legally right in doing so and was I doing an illegal activity by recording manager's actions?

you have done nothing illegal as long as you have not miss behaved with with the branch manager . therefore the mere fact that you are making a video, does not makes you an offender. no need to worry