Suicidal threat by maternal grandmother as mother an adopted child

My maternal grandmother had adopted my mother . Now she is living with us,, she does disrespect us whole day and do mental torture since she has no blood relation with us as she had adopted my mother .. now she is harrasing us by saying that she would sucide and would put blame on us .. what can i do legaly to get out of this thing.. as she is an old citizen and a women ... i really want something on that.. please help me...

I understand that she is adoptee grandmother of yours and old and irrupting. Legally speaking you might not like to report the matter to Police, but what you can do for your safety is record her such statements and if need be report the matter to the Police like a preliminary application only not FIR. Let her have a little fear of law and even if any untoward act is committed later on, the blame should not be you.