Someone attacked on the head wants to claim medical expenses

Some people attack on me on head n I given complete in police station n after 1year am going to Market n this people saw me n came to me n saying take return complete n I answered give my hospital bill it's possible to take my money return

It all depends whether your complaint is still open. And what is the section of law and if it's still open and it's been lodged under compundable offence then with the help of police you can settle the issue