Someone attacked on the head wants to claim medical expenses

Some people attack on me on head n I given complete in police station n after 1year am going to Market n this people saw me n came to me n saying take return complete n I answered give my hospital bill it's possible to take my money return

Answers (1)

It all depends whether your complaint is still open. And what is the section of law and if it's still open and it's been lodged under compundable offence then with the help of police you can settle the issue

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

my father who is handicapped is beaten brutually by 8 people(including three ladies) and is serious and admitted in ICU ward of heritage hospital.firs…

Read More

An fir has been launched under section 354 4 mnth back but stil the accused us not arrested even the statement of evidence also been taken ..the accus…

Read More

What should I do if police is not cooperating with me…

Read More

Hi All - I filed a quash petition with a prayer to stay FIR (I have strong grounds) in Bangalore High Court 3 weeks back. Still the status is Pending …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue