Sex Chatting with a married women and her husband knows and scold me..

Sir , i sex chat with a married women...now her husband knows....is this get trouble to me if he complaint case on me

As both are major, ther is no problem in sex chatting. Husband can't make a complaint on you, as this is not a crime under Indian law. Recently punishment for adultery was revoked by the Hon'ble Supreme court, where the court held that a women is not a men's property and so even if a women has sexual relationship with another person after marriage it is not punishable, it can only be used as a ground for divorce. So sex chatting is not punishable and don't worry.

In this case, he can use the evidence before the family court if like to divorce his wife and further I like to you married person or not. I have a vast practice in that area you can seek my assistance in your matter.

this is not a crime now in India husband has no right to complaint against you reverse for this kind of activities against their wife device is not willing to continue with her husband asked to proceed divorce with her husband