Section 156(3) of IPC

i have filed a criminal complaint under metropolitan magistrate in dwarka court delhi under section 420,467,468,406,471/34 of i.p.c. accompanied with application under section 156(3)c.r.p.c against the accused who sold the same property which was already sold to me by their father through irrecovable gpa with consideration. after their father's death in mutation the property came on their lr's name which they sold to other person knowing i m the owner but the problem is sir court has not filed case against purchaser of the plot but only seller are filed under section 467 and 34 why court has not filed case against purchaser and how to involve they in the criminal case..bcoz in real picture of this case all 4 have planned and executed sell-deed in their favour..on my plot fencing was done,gate was installed, name plate was as there, they know everything about the plot they i m the owner. what i can do against purchaser

Answers (1)

224 votes
you have to file civil proceedings too against the sellers . make purchasers a party to the proceedings . iif in criminal complaint you had made allegations of criminal conspiracy against sellers and purchaser then court would have directed police to investigate their role . it all depends upon averments made in criminal complaint filed by you . in complaint it has to be specifically mentioned that on your plot fencing was erected , gate installed , name plate was displayed and that purchaser was fully aware that the sellers were not owners of the plot

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles