regarding maintenance and dowry

hello my wife has filed fake 498A and 125 crpc case against me and I am an Indian citizen staying abroad on temporary work permit. Please advise if I am not able to attend the hearings can my passport get impounded or revoked ? In such a case will my nationality get nullified and I will get deported to India or my status will get changed to refugee ? If passport is revoked and visa is still valid can I continue to stay abroad ? In case of 125crpc if I do not attend the hearings can my property and account be seized ? How long can the case run without my presence ?

law is with woman's so it's better to give advocate to look after your cases and he can stop all thing which can done by your wife relating to your work
if you neglect then your all queries will happens law presumed that wife are innosent so give lawyer as soon as possible