regarding maintenance and dowry

hello my wife has filed fake 498A and 125 crpc case against me and I am an Indian citizen staying abroad on temporary work permit. Please advise if I am not able to attend the hearings can my passport get impounded or revoked ? In such a case will my nationality get nullified and I will get deported to India or my status will get changed to refugee ? If passport is revoked and visa is still valid can I continue to stay abroad ? In case of 125crpc if I do not attend the hearings can my property and account be seized ? How long can the case run without my presence ?

Answers (1)

113 votes

law is with woman's so it's better to give advocate to look after your cases and he can stop all thing which can done by your wife relating to your work
if you neglect then your all queries will happens law presumed that wife are innosent so give lawyer as soon as possible

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles