Quashing of 498A FIR in High court after charge sheet has been filed

Hi 498a fir was lodged against me and now IO has filed chargesheet in the court without arrest I am having a strong evidence to prove myself innocent can i go for quashing the chargesheet in high court

Yes you can approach for the quashing of the FIR before the high court as contested and if there is any settlement between the parties than also you both the parties can file the quashing for the quashing of the FIR.

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query according to u u have been allegated Buba false FIR of 498 A IPC against you chargesheet has been filled in Ur case by the IO .you are having a strong evidence tht Ur inocent in this matter you can prove Ur inocence in court . So in this case we can move to high court .

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

Dear Sir

Since you are saying that you have a strong evidence, that may very well prove handy to get the FIR quashed. The FIR is quashed under Section 482 of Cr. PC. The important thing that the court looks into while looking into a quashing case is, that whether the ingredients of the offense are made out as per the FIR which means that FIR should prima facie disclose that ingredients as per the IPC section are made out otherwise same is liable to be quashed . I would be in better position to help you out if you can share the FIR with me. Please feel free to contact me.

Warmly
Ambanshu Sahni
Advocate,