Punishment for forgery of signatures

What is the minimum punishment for forgery of signatures?

General punishment of forgery is two years and If forgery committed pertaing to making false documents then punishment may be extended upto ten yrars and if forgery is relating to false Will or any valuable security then punishment extended upto life imprisonment.

Forgery is covered by section 465 of IPC and it states that the imprisonment can be extended to 2years max with fine. which means it could be any term under 2 years and can't exceed 2 years in any case.

Dear there is no set standard of law regarding the pushment of forged signature, it depends where that person used these documents of forged signature, what is intensity of the crime, only then court decide the pushment.