Procedure to take bail in false 376 case

My brother has affairs with a girl Now she has filed an FIR 376 on him.Now he is in Jail. How he will b bail out.

Though the offense is non-bailable even then you have the right to file a bail application before The Honable Session Court and follow the further court proceedings. This is the only way to get the bail.

A bail application has to be filed. There are some judgements wherein bail has been granted in some rape cases where the girl was having affair with the accused. Such judgements are required to be quoted before the court. The facts w.r.t the affair are also required to be highlighted before the court. I have dealt similar cases.