How does one go about obtaining bail in a false case filed under Section 376 of the IPC?

17-Jul-2024 (In Criminal Law)
My brother has affairs with a girl Now she has filed an FIR 376 on him.Now he is in Jail. How to get bail in false 376?

Answer #1
A bail application has to be filed. There are some judgements wherein bail has been granted in some rape cases where the girl was having affair with the accused. Such judgements are required to be quoted before the court. The facts w.r.t the affair are also required to be highlighted before the court. I have dealt similar cases.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
Though the offense is non-bailable even then you have the right to file a bail application before The Honable Session Court and follow the further court proceedings. This is the only way to get the bail.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato