Procedure to prove FIR as false allegations

A person has done wrong FIR against me of stealing his laptop. But i have purchased the laptop from him around Rs. 22000. I don't have receipt of the laptop. How can i prove this FIR wrong. What petition should i have to file.

DEAR SIR
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FILE A CRIMINAL CASE AGAINST THAT PERSON BEFORE THE COURT HAVING TERRITORIAL JURISDICTION AND THERE AFTER BOTH MATTER MAY SEND TO MEDIATION CENTRE FOR COMPERMISE THEN YOU MAY GET SOME RELIEF
FOR DETAIL OPENION KINDLY CONTACT AND CONSULT

In this case you may contact your concerning p.s. with sufficient evidence. If you do not have any evidence then you shall face the case.
If the person also not have sufficient evidence to prove that the theft occurred,in that case during investing the I. O. of the case file the final report to the court with mentioning it is false case and then the case will dismissed.

Dear Sir
You should also lodge an FIR or file a complaint case for commission of offence of cheating, with some proof, documentary or oral, of having purchased the laptop, in the mode/manner of payment of Rs.22,000/-. Quashing of criminal case at the stage of investigation for offence of stealing may not be entertained.
Regards

You need to file a quashing application before the high court but some documentary proof to show that you had actually paid for the laptop would be required. In such application you can pray for quashing of the FIR and all proceedings emanating therefrom.